1.16.2013

photo: Rain on me


Whenever it rains I kinda get the feeling of going outside and 
take pictures of anything, The cold weather kinda diverse me into the feeling of being a
photographer; If you have been following me ever since my tumblr days you will know
that I'm deeply attached to nature photography and that there's something to it that I would rather shoot
rather than some skinny models dressed in fashion.



I don't really mind editing any nature photos or converting it into sort of  "HDR pictures",
Every photo I took is something that I treasure and look at it as if it were my first masterpiece,
It somehow came to the point that I really never would care about the likes and reblogs it gets thus,
posting it online makes me more proud.


reflection on the floor


No comments:

Post a Comment